About the manager
The project is led by one of the PwC Partners in the Czech office. Originally with a background in financial services risk management, he has led an expansion of the current team into wider Risk & Regulatory topics including digital and technology related support to PwC clients. The existing multi-national team is predominantly Prague based.
Job Description Summary
As a SDBD you will be an integral player in the development and running of our internal PwC preferred partner program (PPP). As part of this you will manage and be responsible for expanding the use of our internal human cloud solutions, which will be your primary responsibility. This will require you to closely collaborate with other PwC network firms (mainly outside of CEE). You will build relationships across other network firms and will be expected to grow the consumption and utilization of the internal human cloud by engaging with our technology partners. You are expected to have high level technology and transformation understanding in order to lead meaningful conversations internally and with external alliance partners. Business development and sales activities are expected to be an integral element of the role.
In parallel you will be responsible for a number of internal activities around the internal human cloud solutions. You will help develop and take to the next level our technical solution (product) as well as be responsible for working with our technology alliance partners. You will help to supervise all business and operational activities related to the human cloud solutions and help to improve existing operational set-up. This will also include extensive stakeholder management across different seniority levels and different geographies offering you to work in a truly global environment.
The person will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating core talent sourcing activities including related to technology, transformation, and data topics, predominantly in the financial services sector.
Anticipated starting responsibilities and activities include:
- Leveraging introductions to contacts at our network firms you will be expected to build an interaction/business development for each set of counterparties
- You will act on resourcing requests, or resourcing leads from network firms and manage/oversee the end to end process for individual leads
- You will proactively assess and map our network resourcing demands and requirements and assess against existing alliances partners (including understanding of any gaps and their closure through identification of new sources partners)
- Proactively reach out to network firm stakeholders and market the benefits and used cases of the internal human cloud solutions.
- Service offering (value proposition) development and preparation of business cases
- Oversight of the process for tracking demand for resources by PwC clients and other network firms as well as the status of each request and the resources that are being interviewed/ booked.
- Overseeing internal activities (finances, billing, resource staffing, contracting, etc)
- Coordinate the setup of meetings and prepare the agenda for calls with PwC network firms, clients, partners and platform providers as and when needed
- Support the initiative owner in preparation of presentations and content material
Requirements of the role
- Prior sales/ business development experience with technology topics is highly desirable
- Staffing/ project/program team planning experience is highly beneficial
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - Need to work in a matrix environment
- managing multiple stakeholder group interactions at different levels.
- Entrepreneurial and results driven – Performance and success will be measured through tangible results
- Relationship management and client focused approach – Need to build and maintain
- relationships various stakeholders across different levels
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for enhancements of internal processes
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent fluency in English (expect 100% of daily communication to be in English)
Desired skills and experience
- An understanding of the technology development lifecycle and the roles within it
- Additional foreign language skills are a benefit, but not a must
Expected internal tasks and activities
- Program management - processes management in relation to vendor onboarding and maintenance, resourcing management (see below), Management Information creation, etc.
- Resourcing management - from opportunity creation through to resource identification and talent offboarding
- Vendor management and vendor quality reviews (vendor performance on projects)
- Production of Management Information (e.g. territory distribution of available/ booked resources)
- Support the roll-out of a technology solution (human cloud IT platform), which may include the following activities:
- Platform requirements definition
- Leading the process for testing any new platforms
- Working with the platform provider to ensure the solution is fit for purpose and aligned to the PPP processes/ needs
- Identifying areas of necessary enhancements of the platform and working with the platform provider to implement these
They will also be managing other development activities related to this initiative such as the preparation of materials for events or other internal/ external purposes and the production of Management Information for PwC senior management.
What are we offering?
- Stable, but challenging working environment providing plenty of opportunities for your continuous professional growth.
- Fair wages plus annual bonus corresponding to your performance
- Paid time off 30 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 55.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: we offer business and digital training (Alteryx, Power BI etc.) and many other training and workshops to further develop your personal and professional skills. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- You will develop your skills while having the support from the top notch professionals in the team (also career coaching etc).
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 327,000 colleagues in 155 countries. Are you interested in our offer? Let us know about yourself and we will discuss more details together!
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales, Account Manager, Project Manager, Partnership Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Delivery manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer