About the team
We’re an international team of accounting experts within the global PwC network, helping our clients to solve complex ESG & IFRS accounting issues. We’re a team of 30-40 colleagues from a number of countries within the CEE region, our clients are the biggest companies in the region across all industries.
About your manager
Petr Vilímovský, a senior manager in the team, is responsible for a team of IFRS Experts in the Corporate Reporting Services department.
Job description & summary
As part of the team, you will:
- Support clients and audit teams with complex IFRS accounting issues
- Review and evaluate financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS
- Cooperate with a regional and global team of IFRS experts on cross-border transactions
- Participate on forming PwC’s view on interpreting new accounting standards or pronouncements
- Provide IFRS training to PwC audit practice as well as external clients
Requirement of the role
- More than 3 years of practical experience in the field of IFRS, e.g. from an international accounting firm with significant exposure to auditing IFRS financial statements, or from a role of a person responsible for a company’s IFRS financial reporting.
- Practical experience with the interpretation of Czech Accounting Regulations
- Active use of English
What are we offering?
- Stable, but challenging working environment providing plenty of opportunities for your continuous professional growth.
- Involvement in the global network of ESG & IFRS experts
- Fair wages plus annual bonus corresponding with your performance.
- Space for own ideas, experience, analysis and critical thinking
- Paid time off 30 days, 3 sick days and 2 extra days off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 55.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sport (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: we offer business and digital training and many other training (ACCA, Alteryx, Power BI etc.) and workshops to further develop your personal and professional skills. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- You will develop your skills while having the support from the top notch professionals in the team (also career coaching etc).
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
If your profile matches our requirements, you will attend a short interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Partner, who will answer your questions and request you to make our case study. All material will be introduced to the hiring manager, and then we will invite you to an F2F interview. All processes should be done within 2-3 weeks.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Auditor, Financial analyst, Financial director / manager, Chief Accountant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 605 595 407