About the team
We look for the new Compliance/ Health Care Transparency Reporting Business Development Manager with a strong network, great Health Care Professional knowledge and exceptional leadership skills. Do you want to be part of a great team which focuses every day on becoming stronger than ever in providing compliance services in the Pharmaceutical industry and Health Care? Contact us!
About your manager
Ondřej Rybka is an inspiring leader and highly experienced Senior Manager focused on Project Management, Sustainability, Business Development, Compliance, IT Audits & Business Consulting. “It is essential for me that all members of my team enjoy their work, help each other and learn from each other”.
Job description & summary
We are looking for an experienced Governance and Compliance Health Care Business Development Professional to join and lead our Compliance Consulting team. The primary function of this position is to grow business scope & revenue with an emphasis on new service sales for the Health Care Transparency Reporting & Regulation segment and beyond. You will be responsible for developing PwC sales strategy methodologies, prospecting techniques, qualifying, solution selling, conducting sales presentations, negotiation proposals, and closing.
- Generate new business opportunities to build pipeline with support of Internal PwC network and local Sales department
- Grow revenue with an emphasis on net new business
- Outbound prospecting into large-scale firms via your network and industry events
- Develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Support of internal marketing campaigns to identify and follow up on prospects
- Develop prospecting plans - research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and build new relationships
- Qualify leads, provide strategies, create business champions, develop proposals, perform sales presentations, negotiate service agreements, and close
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities highlighting PwC value propositions
- Provide management, weekly reports and up-to-date forecasts on sales activities and projects
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within PwC CRM
- Maintain relationships with accounts sold, collaborating with the service delivery team to follow up and generate new opportunities with existing customers
Requirements of the role
- University Degree
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated
- 8+ years of advisory industry experience
- Health Care Transparency Reporting & Regulation is an advantage
- Excellent reputation within the consulting industry and strong personal network
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales approach
- Working knowledge of business systems including Salesforce
- Experience & proven ability to develop and manage pipeline
- Proven success in developing proposal, negotiations master service agreements and closing new business opportunities
- Excellent C-level communication/presentation skills via phone, email, and sales presentations in English and Czech/Slovak language
What are we offering?
- Stable, but challenging working environment providing plenty of opportunities for your continuous professional growth.
- Fair wages plus annual bonus corresponding with your performance.
- Paid time off 30 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 55.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: business and digital skills training (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau), ongoing training and certification, for example in Microsoft (Azure, PowerApps), project management (Prince2, PMI), service management (ITIL), agile development (Scrum, SAFe), DAMA, Salesforce, coaching and presentation skills and more. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- You will develop your skills while having the support from the top notch professionals in the team (also career coaching etc).
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
If your profile matches our requirements, you will attend a short interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, who will answer your questions and introduce your profile to the hiring manager, and then we will invite you to one but not more then two rounds of F2F interview, and all process should be done within 3 weeks.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá), Čeština (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 120 000 – 180 000 Kč / měsíc
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Příspěvek na vzdělání, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Vrcholový management, Farmacie, Obchodní ředitel/manažer, Product Manager, Konzultant, Medical Advisor, Regulatory Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 605 595 407