Technology in PwC responds to the dynamic changes in the world around us and our customers' needs. As a team we implement solutions based on the Salesforce platform - a global leader in the CRM area.
Thanks to close cooperation with Salesforce, we have access to unique knowledge and innovative solutions. We are working with the latest Salesforce products and Marketing Cloud studios.
Join one of the largest Salesforce teams in CEE, grow in this area of technology under the guidance of our experts, take advantage of a wide training program and change the world with us for the better!
Martin Humpolec leads our C-tech team within PwC Czech Republic. He started his professional career as a programmer, then moved from administrator to project manager, pre-sales technician to team leader. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, photography and good food.
As a Marketing Cloud Consultant, you will participate and lead Marketing Cloud implementations. While mostly focused on delivery, you may be involved across the entire project lifecycle, including presales. An integral part of your role will be working with clients to further drive their digital marketing through Marketing Cloud usage. You will act as a trusted source of knowledge to advise clients in line with Marketing Cloud best practice and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for a multi-channel roadmap.
Your role in our team
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with Marketing Cloud Connect, and other Integrations
- Lead requirements gathering, solution design, and writing statements of work
- Communicate project concepts and outcomes to client project stakeholders
- Design and delivery of omnichannel campaigns
- Design and implement automated email/mobile journeys using Email Studio,Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder, and advise clients on how to optimize further
- Design and implement marketing automation projects using Marketing Cloud, Interaction Studio, CDP, Datorama, Pardot etc, and advise clients on how to optimize further
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Marketing Cloud
- Deliver marketing automation projects in a fast-paced environment, and able to successfully keep to deadlines
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Experience working hands-on in Marketing automation platforms, ideally involving integrations with Salesforce core and other platforms
- Ability to work with clients to design customer journeys, and associated data models
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be a good team player
- Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives
Nice to have
- End-to-end experience implementing sophisticated marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, such as email marketing, PPC and other marketing conversion metrics
- Experience in reporting and analyzing email activity
- Experience: Datorama, Interaction Studio, Commerce Cloud, CDP, Advertising Studio, Social Studio
- Experience with Google Analytics (360)
- Active in the Salesforce Trailblazer community
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
What do you get with us?
- Career experience in a prestigious consulting company
- Fair evaluation and annual salary increase
- 45,000 benefit points for sports, meal vouchers, to the pharmacy or for cultural experiences
- Computer and iPhone with unlimited data
- The possibility to set your work schedule flexibly. We also offer part-time work from home
- Regular professional training in various areas – business, technical and soft skills. Take a look at: Digital Upskilling Academy or our Technology communities, where we organize various trainings
- The support of more experienced colleagues in the team, including the buddy system, so that you are not alone
- Network of interesting people – events are held at PwC every month (e.g. Closing Semester party, Lunch Breaks and others)
- Every month we have TC statuses, where we talk about how things look on our projects and then go on a joint activity (e.g. karaoke, indoor mini golf, etc.)
After your application for this position, our recruiter Alice will call you and talk to you about your experience, salary expectations, etc. She will then introduce you to our hiring managers and together they will decide on the next steps. There will be a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews. By the end of the week, you will hear from Alice the result of the selection process.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IT konzultant, SAP konzultant
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel