The mission of the SPA team
is mainly the comprehension of the IT processes of our customers, for example the management of system users access, change management, incident management etc, including the identification and the testing of the key controls on those processes.
The next mission is the understanding and the testing of automated business processes out of IT scope (Income Profit, Receivables, Purchasing, Debts).
About your manager
Roman Dušek is the leader of System and Process Assurance in Czech Republic and offers 8 years of IT Audit experience in the local Czech market and also from foreign assignments in the Netherlands, Iceland and other European countries. Roman focuses both on external and internal IT Audits and also on optimization and transformation projects in SAP, especially from the perspective of Access Security, Governance Risk and Compliance. Additionally, he has an IT Risk and Controls background focused mainly on Trust and Transparency Solutions (ISAE 3402, SSAE 16, SOC1 and SOC2 Reports), SOX, Business Processes, IT General Controls.
Get to know Roman: “I fight with humour. I am a crypto enthusiast and passionate early adopter of new technologies. On an amateur level sports such as volleyball, basketball and lately, in the corona times, also darts are my hobby.”
Job description & summary
Do you want to expand your ITGC expertise overseas? Become an experienced professional in a newly emerging IT Process Audit team that will specialise on audits in Germany, Netherlands, Iceland, even in USA or is auditing large companies based in Czech?
Our main goal is to support financial audit teams to verify credibility of financial reporting and data by assessing internal control mechanisms and systems relevant to financial reporting.
- Be part of a team that performs IT General Controls on international engagements led by a manager from abroad; short-term (6-12 months) relocation can be arranged or you can audit large companies based in Czech
- Facilitate collaboration across multi-cultural virtual teams with a diversity of skillsets and knowledge
- Form an understanding of client´s IT and business processes in order to identify and test key audit controls in the areas of Access Management, Change Management and IT Infrastructure
- Communicate with the clients and team members mainly in English
- Use leading-edge in-house developed technologies, as well as Alteryx, PowerBi, macros to support your work efficiency
Requirement of the role
- 2-3 years experience in IT Audit (preferrably Big4)
- Technology enthusiasm - you will work with large parent companies that use complex and emerging technologies, thus interest in IT and IT technologies is essential
- Be up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in the area of Access Management, Change Management, IT infrastructure and Cybersecurity
- Be able to take ownership of your work
- Project management skills as you will have to prioritise your tasks in order to meet set deadlines
- Be adaptable and open-minded as you will operate within multicultural teams
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal). German is an advantage
What SPA can offer you
- Young and reliable team
- Missions in a large panel of activities (financial institutions, energy companies, small businesses, etc)
- Young and supportive team that enjoys hanging out outside of work hours (we frequently organise ski weekends, canoeing trips and little meet-ups over few pints of beers)
- A unique insight into an environment of global parent companies across a wide variety of industries (finance, energy, manufactory, etc)
- Participation on SOX audits (to help clients standardise and strengthen their control environment), PCAOB and other specific audit engagements which can further strengthen your audit expertise
- Personal and professional growth opportunities of your choice - we will support you in your development journey (CISA, Prince2, ITIL or COBIT certifications, soft skills training, etc.)
- Paid time off 25 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data
- Benefit program with 30.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation of overtime worked hours (possibility to convert to additional vacations)
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 250,000 colleagues in 158 countries.
If your profile matches our requirements, you will attend a short interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Partner, who will answer your questions and request you to make our case study. All material will be introduced to the hiring manager, and then we will invite you to an F2F interview. All processes should be done within 2-3 weeks.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Business Intelligence Specialist, Business analyst, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 605 595 407