About our team
We connect the world of business with technology from design to implementation. In Technology Consulting, you are not only part of PwC, but you get the opportunity to learn how it works in other companies as well. We are usually part of project teams responsible for the design and delivery of innovative and high quality Business and Technology solutions for our clients in the Czech Republic and other European countries. We develop our skills not only when working with our clients, but also in other activities. We have six communities where we learn about specific topics - New Technologies, Digital Strategies, Business Intelligence, SAP, Agile, ESG.
About hiring manager
Petr leads our Technology consulting team for financial services. He spent most of his professional life on large-scale transformation projects for both Czech and foreign clients. And the main reason he still enjoys his job, he says, is because he works with the best people he could ever imagine. And also, he is supported by a wonderful family who, when he needs to relax, let him make completely unnecessary things out of wood.
Are you a seasoned IT/Management Consulting professional looking for an opportunity to take your career and expertise even higher? Look no further – join our PwC Management Consulting team and boost your career through participating and co-leading some of the most challenging and exciting projects within the field of IT Advisory services.
Your role in our team
- Co-leading projects throughout all stages of the project life cycle including: Requirement Analysis, Solution proposition, Planning, Design, Testing and Implementation and Change management
- Actively communicate and cooperate with customers
- Coordinating the assigned project teams and guiding junior colleagues within your area of expertise
- Proactive and savvy participation in new business development (up-selling on current projects, pre-sale and offering creation for new business opportunities)
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- 2-5 years of experience within a multinational or local firm (Management Consultancy background preferred)
- Experience and proven track record in delivering projects with a strong technology component
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Strong knowledge of the Business processes within the Finance & Banking sector, Utility or Automotive
- Advanced user of MS Office package (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Excellent analytical thinking, quick-learner, strong attention to details
- Great communication abilities
- Team player
- Fluent in English and Czech or Slovak
What do you get with us?
- Career experience in a prestigious consulting company
- Fair evaluation and annual salary increase
- 45,000 benefit points for sports, meal vouchers, to the pharmacy or for cultural experiences
- Computer and iPhone with unlimited data
- The possibility to set your work schedule flexibly. We also offer part-time work from home
- Regular professional training in various areas – business, technical and soft skills. Take a look at: Digital Upskilling Academy or our Technology communities, where we organize various trainings
- The support of more experienced colleagues in the team, including the buddy system, so that you are not alone
- Network of interesting people – events are held at PwC every month (e.g. Closing Semester party, Lunch Breaks and others)
- Every month we have TC statuses, where we talk about how things look on our projects and then go on a joint activity (e.g. karaoke, indoor mini golf, etc.)
After your application for this position, our recruiter Alice will call you and talk to you about your experience, salary expectations, etc. She will then introduce you to our hiring manager and together they will decide on the next step. There will be a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews. By the end of the week, you will hear from Alice the result of the selection process.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant, Business analyst, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer