Our team helps financial organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business. Our clients cover industries within banking and capital markets, private equity, insurance, and consumer finance. While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals haven’t. You’ll work alongside senior members of the client’s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client’s information.
- Daily actuarial work in the team of 3 to 5 colleagues
- Actuarial recalculation of technical reserves, reserve adequacy testing of actuarial procedures and methods for the purposes of financial audits/reviews of insurance companies
- Evaluation of capital requirements under Solvency II standard formula and/or internal model
- Solvency II implementation/review projects (capital requirements evaluation and analyses, external reporting, data quality)
- Insurance and pension portfolio analyses and participation in pricing projects
- Actuarial support for due diligence projects
- Actuarial reporting (embedded value, IFRS 4, IFRS 17)
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- University degree in actuarial mathematics (or in mathematics or in statistics)
- Actuarial experience is an advantage but the position is suitable also for graduates
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak is an advantage, very good knowledge of English is a must
- Business orientation, client approach
- Strong analytical thinking
- Experience with work in Excel
- Experience with Visual basic, SQL and any of actuarial modelling tools (Prophet, Moses, etc) is an advantage
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime and annual bonus.
- Benefit program with 30.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sport (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Paid time off 20 + 5 days, 3 sick days and 1 extra day off from the company at the end of the year.
- Possibility to obtain international actuarial qualification fully reimbursed by our firm
- High-end Ultrabook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Support for your education and development: we offer business and digital training (Alteryx, Power BI) and many other training and workshops to further develop your personal and professional skills. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office, for example in the USA, Canada and there are others in the selection.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Buddy system and regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Consultant, Treasury specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.