PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 250,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Senior IT Business Consultant
Are you a seasoned IT/Business Consulting professional looking for an opportunity to take your career and expertise even higher? Look no further – join our PwC Technology Consulting team and boost your career through participating and co-leading some of the most challenging and exciting projects within the field of IT Advisory services.
- Co-leading projects throughout all stages of the project life cycle including: Requirement Analysis, Solution proposition, Planning, Design, Testing and Implementation and Change management.
- Actively communicate and cooperate with customers
- Coordinating the assigned project teams and guiding junior colleagues within your area of expertise.
- Pro-active and savvy participation in new business development (up-selling on current projects, pre-sale and offer creation for new business opportunities).
Who are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience within a multinational or local Technology firm (Consultancy background preffered)
- Experience and proven track record in delivering projects with a strong technology component.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Strong knowledge of the Business processes within Finance & Banking sector, Telco, Utility or Automotive.
- Advanced user of MS Office package (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Excellent Analytical thinking, quick-learner, strong attention to details.
- Great Communication abilities.
- Team player.
- Fluent in English and Czech or Slovak
What do we offer:
Our unique team culture brings together the dynamics of a Start-up and adds on the advantage of global presence of a renowned multinational company PwC. Furthermore we offer:
- Chance to team up with true technology experts and become a part of one of the most ambitious teams within PwC network during a time of a rapid growth.
- Opportunity to build and grow your own global network of business connections.
- Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- The most up-to-date tools and resources needed for your work (such as the use our state of the art Innovation Lab packed with cutting edge technology and more)
And of course:
- Attractive total remuneration package with a wide portfolio of benefit options (cafeteria benefit system, excellent operational car leasing options and more).
- Inspirational and friendly working environment
- And last but certainly not least - the chance to be a part of a dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Firemní akce, Zahraniční pracovní cesty
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel