PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 250,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Senior SAP Consultant
Due to growing demand for our services in the field of SAP Implementation and Consulting we are seeking experienced SAP professionals! Are you looking for an opportunity to take their career and expertise even higher? Join our Technology Consulting team and take part in some of the largest and most high-profile projects on the local market!
Expect attractive projects, modern technology solutions, excellent leadership!
- Co-leading projects throughout all stages of the project life cycle including: Designing, implementing and maintaining SAP applications
- Analyzing, preparing conceptual design, developing and optimizing business processes (Data modelling, Data delivery & Extraction processes, Customizing, Reporting)
- Building and planning of IT infrastructure for new developments of applications
- Quality assurance of development in client's SAP environment including creation of user manuals or technical operation guidelines
- Supporting Business - users in case of incidents/ problems
- Actively communicate and cooperate with customers
- Coordinating the assigned project teams and guiding junior colleagues within your area of expertise
- Pro-active and savvy participation in new business development (up-selling on current projects, pre-sale and offer creation for new business opportunities)
Who are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience within a multinational or local Technology firm (Consultancy background preferred)
- Strong experience with the FI/AA/CO/MM/SD/WM/BW module
- Experience and proven track record in SAP implementation projects (at least as a key user)
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA is advantageous
- Proficiency in Czech and English (speaking and writing), other languages to candidate’s advantage
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills
- Flexibility, responsibility, conscientiousness, reliability, self-reliance
- The ability to work as an independent member of our team with excellent organizational skills and the capability to address multiple goals at one given time
- Advanced user of MS Office package (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Team player
What do we offer:
Our unique team culture brings together the dynamics of a Start-up and adds on the advantage of global presence of a renowned multinational company PwC.
Furthermore we offer:
- Chance to team up with true technology experts and become a part of one of the most ambitious teams within PwC network during a time of a rapid growth
- Opportunity to build and grow your own global network of business connections
- Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills and abilities
- The most up-to-date tools and resources needed for your work (such as the use our state of the art Innovation Lab packed with cutting edge technology and more)
And of course:
- Attractive total remuneration package with a wide portfolio of benefit options (cafeteria benefit system, excellent operational car leasing options and more)
- Inspirational and friendly working environment
- And last but certainly not least - the chance to be a part of a dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Educational courses, training, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer