PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 250,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Financial Crime/AML Compliance Expert, Senior Consultant
Your work will be used on real projects on which we support banks and regulatory bodies to identify,
stop and prevent money laundering (AML), fraud or other financial crimes and ensure regulatory
This exciting opportunity as a financial crime/AML expert, Senior Consultant involves analysis of
financial crime operating model in financial institutions but more importantly helping the team to
improve it. Your continuously build financial crime and compliance expertise will be also used for
developing our capabilities to test and optimise anti-money laundering (AML) or sanctions screening
systems. You will have the opportunity to propose your own ideas as well as work with a team and firm
that support you in your personal development.
The role is fit for somebody who wants to take on a
new challenge in the area of AML compliance. It will allow you to enhance your technical and soft
skills and allow you to develop your capabilities in an international and inter-cultural environment.
Participation in fieldwork, leading and product delivery involving:
- Participating in due diligence related projects with the aim of assessing the AML / CTF / Sanctions compliance
- CDD / KYC process implementation, or KYC testing activities
- Participation in financial crime risk assessment project (AML / CTF, Sanctions)
- Responsibility for the quality and production of client deliverables
- Supporting the team’s business development initiatives
- Supporting preparations of client proposals, marketing material and meeting decks
- Developing understanding of financial crime/AML IT tools and systems
- Supporting project management activities
- Help with internal administrative matters
- A university degree with the background in economics, business, or other relevant areas
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous experience in anti financial crime, AML or compliance, ideally at least 3+ years
- Sound knowledge of international regulations in the area of AML / CTF / Sanctions and other Financial Crime related acts
- Experience from financial institutions, or consulting
- Business analysis and requirements definition knowledge / project management experience
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Hardworking and attentive to detail
- Willingness to travel substantially (>60%) and work internationally
- Advisory approach
- Interesting and challenging work with clients in locations that are heavily impacted by money laundering, fraud or terrorism financing. We solve important problem and stop financial crime.
- A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training
- A professional and team-oriented work environment
- Exposure to different approached of addressing financial crime risk management across different countries and organisations
- Inspirational and friendly working environment
- And last but certainly not least - the chance to be a part of a dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
What is PwC Financial Crime Advisory
PwC is the world’s largest firm of professional advisors. Our Financial Crime team is a regional centre
of expertise providing regulatory and technological advice to a variety of international clients.
Within Financial Crime, we solve financial crime business and technology problems our clients face.
This covers a broad range of topics, from application of regulatory requirements into practise and
assessment of financial crime control frameworks to data quality assessment and advanced analytics
which is supported by our Financial Crime data scientists.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná), Čeština (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Konzultant
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel