PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Real Estate Manager/Senior Manager
PwC Real Estate are looking for ambitious individuals to join their Real Estate and Hospitality deals team based in Prague. We are looking for individuals who can operate as managers and senior managers, leading teams in transaction services and M&A.
PricewaterhouseCoopers globally are one of the leading providers of transaction advisory services. With more than 2,500 dedicated specialists in our global deals business, our clients include the world's leading companies and private equity institutions. We advise on deals with values ranging from €1 million to over €1 billion. Our specialist teams are uniquely placed to advise at all stages of a deal from
strategic inception through to due diligence to post deal.
The role will enable the individual to:
- Develop excellent deals experience
- Utilise and improve their analytical skills and modelling techniques
- Gain insight into what makes a successful deal including identifying key value drivers and deal breakers
- Engage with senior decision makers at major players on the Czech and CEE real estate and hospitality markets
- Understand the processes in due diligence work including identifying and addressing transaction risks
The role will provide the opportunity to work on and generate corporate and private equity transactions that will be high profile, demanding, varied and challenging.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Develop and implement a business development strategy with regard to targeting local and international real estate clients (owners, developers and investors).
- Manage transactions through the whole process (negotiations, document preparation, presentations, coordination of internal and external teams).
- Promote cooperation between the real estate team, other departments and business units aiming to take advantage from internal knowledge sharing.
- Source new mandates and deliver them using best practice in the industry.
- A senior professional with a proven track record
- A good grounding in financial analysis (balance sheet and income statement understanding)
- A self-motivated, proactive person with an established relationship with investors, property owners, banks, law firms and other third party consultancies.
- Wide range of client experience
- 4 to 6 years experience in finance or a related industry
- Previous managerial experience
- Good business writing and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- A flexible working style
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Ideally with Real Estate or Hospitality Sector experience.
- Fluent Czech or English
- Relevant University degree
- A team player with open management style and outstanding interpersonal skills, creativity and flexibility to work across a wide geographical range
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Top management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Hvězdova 1734/2c, 14000 Praha – Nusle, Česká republika