PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Product Manager - Financial Crime
We are looking for a new team member who will take the lead on the development and management of the Financial Crime Platform.
Financial Crime Platform focuses on the optimisation and enhancement of controls used to identify and stop transactions related to terrorist activities, drug dealing, corruption and other money laundering or fraud cases. The platform utilises our data analytical capabilities and financial crime expertise.
The role brings with it the possibility to work on interesting and challenging projects with clients in various countries in Europe, but also in locations that are heavily impacted by money laundering, terrorism financing or other financial crime such as Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, the Middle East, Pakistan and many others. We solve important problems and stop financial crimes.
Your focus will be on delivering value to clients while constantly evolving and enhancing the way we develop and deliver solutions. You will be working closely with Financial Crime subject-matter experts, the development team, and the data science team as well as supporting adoption and implementation projects for our clients.
As a product owner, you will:
- Define, maintain and have the ownership of the product vision, roadmap and development backlog, identify growth opportunities
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team of experts responsible for the prioritisation, development, and delivery of new features
- Support the team with business development, strategy for sales and lead proposals including workshops with clients
- Work with internal and external clients at the management or executive level to understand their needs and financial crime risks
- Support delivery of projects related to the usage of the platform
- Lead cooperation with technology providers and RegTechs that support the platform with their unique functionality
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure that work focuses on projects with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy and within the investment budget
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
Who are we looking for?
- You have strong experience as a Product Owner/Manager in software development
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional international team and drive internal or external projects
- You have experience in ideation techniques, user experience / product conception
- You feel comfortable standing in front of clients, to inspire them with an idea or to say no to them when deemed necessary
- A consulting or FinTech background with experience in delivering solutions within defined timeframes is a benefit
- Understanding the Financial Services sector, knowledge of financial crime is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
- Do you enjoy the freedom and dynamics of FinTech but also like having the advantage of the global presence of a leading multinational company? Thanks to our unique culture and working environment, we are bringing together the best of both worlds.
- Chance to team up with true financial crime and data science experts and become a part of one of the most exciting and ambitious teams within the PwC network
- Work on projects that make sense, solve important problems and have impact.
- Opportunity to travel the world and build your own global network of business connections
- Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills and abilities.
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Hvězdova 1734/2c, 14000 Praha – Nusle, Česká republika