PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Forensic Manager - Investigations
Would you like to become part of the leading forensic services team, in which you will combine your investigative and forensic skills with our broad range of in-depth industry experience, using the latest IT investigation and data analytical tools?
Are you an investigator, internal auditor, compliance officer or other professional with interest in forensic services?
Keep reading on!
We are looking for a Manager to join our Czech forensic services team.
The Czech forensic team delivers a full range of forensic services to clients, including investigations, assessment of fraud related internal controls and disputes support.
As a forensic services manager you will be responsible for managing projects that can include:
* Corporate investigations – analysing and investigating suspicions relating to various types of financial crime and other irregularities such as fraud, asset misappropriation, bribery and breaches of ethics, and providing advice to clients on remediation actions that should be considered;
* Compliance/Fraud risk management - providing assessment of design and operational effectiveness of internal controls and overall client’s environment with focus on mitigation of fraud related risk and preparing recommendations for enhancement of the client’s control environment; and
* Crisis management – assisting clients to prepare for, respond to and recover from a crisis, so the client can confront it, withstand it and emerge stronger.
Sounds interesting? We certainly think so!
Who are we looking for?
All of the success we have achieved has been through our biggest asset – our people. In our future team-mates, we are looking for the following traits and skills:
* A university degree;
* At least 5 years of relevant experience in investigations, internal audit and compliance and with strong project management skills;
* Experience in identifying alternative solutions and considering consequences for companies facing financial difficulties;
* Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFE or CIA are an advantage;
* Fluent in Czech/Slovak. Very good command of English. Other languages are an advantage;
* Experience in managing teams/projects and good team work skills;
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and have strong time-management skills;
* Flexibility and willingness to travel when needed;
* Enthusiastic personality, strong interpersonal and communication skills and good team player; and
* Outstanding analytical skills, judgment and ability to come up with creative solutions to complex problems.
What do we offer?
* Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits;
* Opportunity to broaden your professional experience providing services to reputable international Clients in various sectors;
* Personal development via an internal training programme and/or international secondments;
* A wide range of international clients and assignments; and
* An international working environment with a friendly team of experienced professionals.
Would you like to hear more? – Send us your CV and we will call you back to discuss this great opportunity.
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Hvězdova 1734/2c, 14000 Praha – Nusle, Česká republika