We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
Prague, Czech Republic
PwC Czech Republic is currently seeking Solution Architect to join a Data & Automation team responsible for the design and development of Cloud / Advanced Analytics / Data Lakes solutions based on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or SAP Cloud Platform and support clients around the globe.
As Solution Architect you will:
- Defining and describing an architecture of a system delivered in context of a specific solution
- Participate in key technical and design discussions
- Working with business groups to identify analytics needs, drive platform reference architectures, best practices and compliance requirements
- Review system designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technologies
- Provide mentorship, support and guidance to other members of the team
Who are we looking for:
- Ability to move between high level architectural review/design & oversee all phases of solution delivery projects
- Knowledge on software architectures and best practices
- Excellent understanding of SDLC processes and software development methodologies
- Continuous Integration and Delivery approaches for cloud-native applications
- Experience with any of the following:
- Apache Hadoop (Spark, Kafka, Hive, Storm, NiFi, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- SAP Cloud Platform
- Programming background in any of SQL, C#, Python, Scala, R is a plus as well
- Good communication skills (fluent in English)
- Willingness to travel
- Opportunity to design and implement solutions for major Czech and international companies - A friendly team of experienced professionals
- Competitive remuneration
- Attractive benefits
- Internal training programs including extensive induction training + possibility to gain professional certificate
Start date upon agreement.
Privacy statement / Ochrana osobních údajů
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer