PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Sales Representative (IT Consulting)
PwC Czech Republic Risk Assurance team (RA) is looking for a Sales Representative to drive its product portfolio of IT Consultancy forward. The role requires the candidate will be familiar with IT technologies and IT processes; general knowledge of cyber security, data analytics and process automation industries is a big advantage. Your place of work will be the PwC Prague office, with principal focus on the Czech market, optionally the CEE market.
- Create a sales funnel, which will result in both short- and longer-term business wins.
- Achieve sales targets, and meet business revenue plans for RA solutions and services.
- Directly responsible for meeting quota by actively negotiating and bringing opportunities to closure while working with the RA experts and BD team.
- Responsible for the proposal – provide input into client proposals and ensure to be pulled together.
- Price level negotiation within the agreed range.
- Leverage BD and Marketing resources for target opportunity identification and access.
- Develop strong business and technical knowledge of RAS offering; create presentations and documents that clearly state RA solutions and services, benefits, and meet clients’ needs and requirements.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the area of IT or other consulting services.
- Good understanding of current IT market demands/trends; strong understanding of the business needs addressed by consultative solutions and services.
- Education in IT or related discipline is a benefit.
- Fluency in Czech and English.
- RFI/RFP/RFQ process experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain key client relationships with the support of the customer contact strategy.
- Pro-active approach to understand client business strategy and drivers, identify and create business opportunities, and develop business-value proposition.
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills, and a natural relationship builder and networker.
- Keep focus on agreed priorities, effective working attitude, result driven, think win-win.
- Opportunity to became a member of fast growing international team of PwC Risk Assurance professionals
- Attractive remuneration package including cafeteria benefit system and interesting operational car leasing options
- Flexible working arrangements
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer