PwC Česká republika je součástí celosvětové sítě firem s více než 250 tisíci lidí ve 158 zemích světa.
V PwC usilujeme o vytváření důvěry a řešení důležitých problémů ve společnosti. Poskytujeme kvalitní auditorské, daňové, právní a poradenské služby, jimiž podporujeme naše klienty při dosahování jejich cílů.
Security Operations Center – L3 analyst
For our client facing Security Operations Center team we seek a colleague with strong information security background. The ideal candidate will have strong overview in security area, detailed understanding of common threat vectors on the internet, excellent knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, ...) and strong understanding of networking. We seek someone with passion and desire to research, hunt and educate.
Security Operations center operates from Prague on shifts on 24x7x365 basis. We deliver service to client which consists of analysis of events in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system and response to security incidents and we provide additional expertise (Vulnerability management, … ) when demanded.
Purpose of the position is to help client responding to current threat vectors. Security Operations Center L3 analyst is the third level of escalation in the SOC. Role combines investigation of Security incidents, providing incident response expertise, threat research including reviewing and updating response guidelines and procedures. The ideal candidate will come from security incident management background – security analytics or incident response.
We provide an opportunity to grow in field of Information Security in company that’s a member of worldwide network of firms employing over 233 thousand employees in 157 countries. Our offer includes chance to team up with technology experts across security technologies and opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
* 5+ years of information security practice or system administration/networking experience
* General understanding of industry security requirements, standards and best practices
*Technical information security background with hands-on experience
* Detailed understanding of networking and intrusion detection principles
* In depth understanding of network attacks and abnormal activities
* Excellent understanding of one or more Operating systems (Linux, Windows, Unix, …)
* Ability to work under pressure and self-driven attention to detail
* Strong Linux skills
* Professional working level of English required
Nice to have
* Experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software
* Industry recognized certification (GCIH, GCIA, GNFA, GREM) or equivalent hands-on experience
Expertise in any (or more) of the following areas:
* Security/Network Analysis
* Incident Response
* Threat and Vulnerability Management
* Penetration Testing
* Malware analysis
* Chance to team up with technology experts across security technologies
* Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
* Friendly and inspirational working environment with chance to be a part of dynamically growing team under renowned brand PwC.
* Industry certifications, trainings and opportunity for self-development
* Cafeteria benefit system and more…
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer