PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 250,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Internship in Forensic Technology Service
As an intern you could be:
- looking for hidden patterns in the global payment system of a bank accused of money laundering
- searching for evidence of fraud and abuse within a company’s finance system
- searching the personal computer and smartphone of an executive suspected of intellectual property theft.
- These are some of the challenges you’ll face as part of our team and you can be sure that no two jobs, or indeed days, are ever quite the same.
- A university student in final year in field relating to Information Technology (e.g. Computer Science, Programming, IT Security) or in any other relevant discipline (Economics, Applied Math etc.);
- Very good command of Czech and English language.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or any other scripting or programming language.
- Good working PC knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), overall knowledge of hardware
- Teamwork skills.
- Time to work 3 days a week at least.
- Start day: as soon as possible.
- Interesting and challenging work with a variety of top Czech and international clients
- A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training
- Long-term co-operation, possibility of full time contract after graduation.
- A professional and team-oriented work environment
- Due to the nature of our projects, travel opportunities often arise
What is PwC and Forensic Technology Solutions
PwC is the world’s largest firm of professional advisors. Our Forensic Technology Solutions team specializes in providing the technology skills required to respond to crisis events such as legal disputes, regulatory investigations and information security incidents.
Join us and you will get to work on high-profile projects alongside industry-recognized specialists in data analytics, computer forensics, cybercrime or electronic discovery.
Our work often focuses on the identification, collection and analysis of large volumes of data searching for relevant information. And because we operate in an environment where speed of response is critical, we are constantly innovating and using the very latest technologies.
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Praxe a stáže, trainee programy, pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.