For a newly established PwC’s Insights Platform development team we are looking for developers that will be designing, developing and implementing complex solutions, specializing in processing large amounts of data. The new team will be developing new features for the PwC Insights Platform as well as support adoption and implementation all over the globe.
PwC Insights Platform is an end-to-end next generation big data analytics service that is composed of best of breed tools and services to support ingestion, hygiene, refinement, analytic processing and visualization of data. Unlike competitive offerings which require long and expensive set-up and configuration, our service is Available in hours; Useful in days; Benefits the business in weeks.
As Java developer in Insights Platform development team you will be:
* Working in cross-disciplinary team of experts, responsible for the development of IT solution in Java technology for PwC clients.
* Responsible for not only providing IT solutions, but also the prior analysis, documentation and testing.
* Analyse business issues in order to support our clients in an in-depth comprehension of key-drivers for their current and future success and solving the strategic and operational problems. Thus, your responsibilities will not be limited only to coding.
* During the project, you may be in day-to-day communication with clients, therefore effective and professional communication is essential.
* Expected the proper understanding of project team roles and pro-active contribution to mutual success.
Who are we looking for:
* Very good knowledge of Java (J2SE & J2EE) platform, supported by the implementation of several commercial projects with different levels of complexity
* Good knowledge of relational databases and practical skills of query optimization
* Interest in software architecture and experience in the application of different architectural patterns
* Experience in supporting different stages of software development process (analysis, design, implementation, testing, implementation)
* Good understanding of IT technology
* Ability to cooperate with other team members
* Commitment, enthusiasm and pro-active attitude
* Strong communication skills and ability to work with clients
* Excellent work organization and effectiveness
* Very good command of English.
What do we offer:
Do you enjoy the freedom and dynamics of a Start-up but also like having the advantage of the global presence of a leading multinational company? Thanks to our unique culture and working environment, we are bringing together the best of both worlds.
* Chance to team up with true technology experts and become a part of one of the most exciting and ambitious teams within PwC network.
* Opportunity to travel the world and build your own global network of business connections.
* Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Preferred equipment and platform provided for efficient work.
And of course:
* Attractive total remuneration package
* Inspirational and friendly working environment
* And last but certainly not least - the chance to be a part of a dynamic team with the backing of the globally renowned brand PwC.
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Firemní akce, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Účast na zahraničních konferencích
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Hvězdova 1734/2c, 14000 Praha – Nusle, Česká republika