PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
PwC's Academy Sales Representative
PwC’s Academy is a specialised PwC project acting as an established player in professional training and development area. It has been active on the Czech market since 2008. Our unique concept has been successfully launched via PwC offices in more than 50 countries within the CEE region and Middle East, where we currently have around 8 000 students.
Today’s business environment needs leaders with strategic thinking, who can truly inspire their people. Our international experience and leading market position gives us a unique opportunity to help companies to increase the value of human capital and so succeed in the marketplace. PwC’s Academy simply helps companies to stay ahead of the game.
PwC’s Academy is one of the leading institution on the Czech market for professional education and international qualifications in various areas such as finance, HR, project management, internal audit, soft skills and much more.
Our Academy team has years of experience of delivering intensive and sophisticated programmes for our professionals. We are now delighted to be able to offer this expertise to our clients and business in the Czech marketplace.
We are a young dynamic team looking for a responsible, creative and enthusiastic Sales Representative for our Prague office.
* Full responsibility for portfolio of clients, mostly from top 100 Czech companies
* Identification of opportunities on the Czech market (B2B mainly)
* Sales activities focused on B2B activities
* Preparation of proposals, participation in tenders
* Building client relationship and after-sales care
* Internal coordination of tailored training projects
* Cooperation on launching new programs and qualifications
* Experience in sales, business development required
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written form
* Responsible, ability to work independently, sense for detail
* Perfect time and task management
* Ability to learn new things and handle new situations quickly
* Knowledge of CVM, CRM platforms is an advantage
* University degree
* Excellent working PC knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Fluency in Czech and English
* Interesting and challenging work in international environment
* Friendly team atmosphere
* Everyday use of English
* Remuneration linked to sales activities
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel