Our Risk Assurance team is currently looking for a GDPR Specialist.
Do you have a background in law and an enthusiasm for technologies? Do you see the combination of law and IT as your future work path?
As a GDPR Specialist you will apply the newest international regulations and best practices in order to analyse, design and implement data protection rules at our clients.
* Become familiar with new regulations, which are leading the trends in the business environment
* Be a part of a multidisciplinary team (legal, IT, advisory)
* Work with clients to assess and understand their environment
* Experience international collaboration (with clients and colleagues)
* Help clients to achieve compliance and introduce new processes or draft relevant documentation
Applicants should possess:
* A university degree (Legal, Economics or IT), or equivalent experience;
* An interest in the area of IT Compliance, European regulations and Data protection are key;
* Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Act. No 101/2000 Coll., on Protection of Personal Data is a big advantage;
* Additional experience in the following areas is an advantage – Information Security, Process management, Project management;
* Ability to adapt well to a changing and dynamic environment;
* Excellent Czech/Slovak and English language.
* Competitive remuneration; attractive benefits;
* Perspective area of focus with a huge potential throughout Europe;
* An International working environment;
* Personal development via an internal training programme;
* A wide range of clients and assignments; and
* A friendly team of experienced professionals.
Information about position
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Právní služby
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel