PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
RPA Developer / Senior Developer
Robotic Process Automation / Business Process Automation
As our consultant, you will have a unique opportunity to join the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) team and assess, design and implement RPA solutions within our Clients environments that helps our Client to achieve their business goals and do something extraordinary that would be out of their reach without your help. You will work intimately with clients through whole project life cycle.
* Working in cross-disciplinary team of experts, you will be responsible for the development of Robotic Process Automation solution in various RPA software using .NET & VBA knowledge for our Clients.
* Your responsibilities as a consultant will include not only developing new robotic solutions for the Client, but also the prior assessment, documentation creation and walkthrough on processes dedicated to be automated (confirming feasibility of process automation).
* We expect your involvement and understanding business issues in order to support our clients in in-depth comprehension of key-drivers for their current and future success and solving the strategic and operational problems. Thus, your responsibilities will not be limited only to coding.
* We expect that you will configure/code business processes and objects within the automation tool
* This role will include business process redesign activities.
* This role will include creation of business and technical documentation
* During the project, you will communicate with clients, therefore effective and professional communication is essential.
* We expect the proper understanding of project team roles and pro-active contribution to mutual success.
* We expect the effective combing of technical and business skills.
* Good knowledge of VB.NET and/or VBA and/or SQL supported by the implementation of several projects
* Working knowledge of programming languages like C#, Python, Java, Java Script would be an asset
* Good knowledge of business processes and improvement opportunities identification
* Experience in supporting different stages of software development process (analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment)
* Solid understanding of Object Oriented Concept
* Strong interest and skills in the main areas of artificial intelligence (machine / deep learning, language, vision, sound, artificial intelligence solution)
* Preferably experience in market solutions such as Google TensorFlow and Google API, Amazon Alexa, Watson Platforms (IBM), Amelia (IPSoft), Azure ML, AWS ML,
* Experience/certification in the RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, NICE would be an advantage
* Ability to cooperate with other team members
* Commitment, enthusiasm and pro-active attitude
* Strong communication skills and ability to work with clients
* Excellent work organization and effectiveness
* Very good command of English and Czech/Slovak.
* Experience from an international company – PwC Czech Republic is full of various cultures and languages – at the moment there are more than 200 individuals from 32 nationalities.
* Flexible start of your working hours – start any time between 7 and 10 am.
* Home office – connect from any place you want.
* Flexible working arrangements – e.g. longer weekend – during the summer you can add one working hour each day so on the Friday you can leave at noon.
* Possibility to join our international sport tournaments – in football, golf or volleyball.
* Young group of people to work and have a fun with – average age is 32.
* A lot of fun after work – many informal events such as annual the Christmas party, ski weekends, Sport parties or team-building activities.
* Possibility to join our Corporate Responsibility Program – become a mentor of interesting start-ups or spend one working day at your favorite non-profit organization.
* Coaching culture – everybody has their own coach, it is always a more senior colleague who will help you set up your meaningful career goals and cooperate with you on accomplishing them.
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání: https://www.pwc.com/cz/cs/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/kariera-dnes/ochrana-osobnich-udaju.html
Informace o pozici
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Možnost si napracovat hodiny, Možnost delšího neplaceného volna, Vlastní organizace náplně práce, Children-friendly office
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel