POCLAIN HYDRAULICS is world leading specialist in high performance hydrostatic transmissions. We have 11 factories on 3 continents and over 150 distributors throughout the world.
In the Czech Republic, we are located in Brno and we are looking for new employees who would like to work for a modern manufacturing company and contribute to our growth.
- Drive sourcing/purchases of indirect spends operationally under (local or Group) Sourcing Organization.
- Analyse Plant &/or Group Portfolio and Build Sourcing Strategy
- Deploy Group Sourcing Strategy and support Group Management of local vendors.
- Manage negotiation of Long Term Agreements (LTA) with suppliers
- Analyse site portfolio and build local Sourcing Strategy.
- Strictly implement usage of standard tools, documents and order process.
- Participate, suggest improvement to this standardized process & documents.
- Analyse site portfolio of all non-production goods and services and participates to the definition of a Group & Local Sourcing Strategy.
- Control and optimize panel per category.
- Negotiate with suppliers on quality, price and delivery lead time. (LTA)
- Capacity to analyse cost and evaluate TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Execute the purchase order requests on a daily basis.
- Drive and share Sourcing performance. (KPI, Sourcing Index, local economic data, etc..)
- Improve local purchasing process.
- Increase usage of Corporate Tools & Order Process
- Drive locally all CAPEX Investment in term of sourcing (panel, RFQs, offers analysis, negotiation, LOI, PO, agreement….)in conjunction with Corporate team.
In this position you should know and have:
- Successful experience of minimum 3 years in sourcing environment.
- Fluent English.
- Be open minded and creative with good organization, communication and negotiation skills. Must be able to lead or contribute to team projects.
- Advanced skills in excel, knowledge of Oracle, Ebs, SAP or ERP systems is a plus.
You will receive from us:
- Biannual premiums
- Profit shares
- Transport allowance
- 5 weeks holiday
- Contribution for life or pension insurance 1000 CZK/month
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution for lunches in our canteen
- Christmas contribution to the Benefit plus card
- Rewards for important work and life anniversaries
- Advantageous Vodafone tariffs, KB products
- Possibility to have a Multisport card
- Social events and teambuildings
- Support in professional development
- Promising job in a multinational company
Informace o pozici
- POCLAIN HYDRAULICS, s.r.o.
- Kšírova 84/186, Brno – Horní Heršpice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Purchase, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing and industry, Purchaser
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer