Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.
The Pfizer's Global Financial Solution center (GFS) in Prague for the Central/Eastern European region and Africa/Middle East region is highly performing team responsible for the timely delivery of standardized financial processes on behalf of Pfizer.
Senior Accountant for GL and Record-to-Report (R2R)
Become a part of our friendly, dynamic and international team in GFS Prague!
What will be part of your work:
- Monitor and control activities related to general accounting, fixed asset controlling, month end close, financial reporting, account reconciliations
- Support all activities related to intercompany accounting, general ledger creation accounting, fixed assets accounting controlling, account reconciliations, financial statement close process, financial reporting, and controls testing
- Contribute on analytical reviews
- Coordinate team-work
- Prepare and support reconciliations for US GAAP books and balance sheet review analysis
- Perform period end financial close activities (track/record/analyze/approve) and meet all related deadlines
- Help to facilitate quarterly Balance Sheet review meetings with devoted markets
- Ensure that all the customer needs and relationships are fulfilled and enhanced through proactive involvement and interaction
- Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and support control documentation requirements (SOX)
Needed skills and education:
- University degree in Accounting, finance or similar
- Several years of work experience in Accounting and complex accounting knowledge
- professional level of English
- Knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP
- Understanding of a full Balance Sheet
- Very good analytical abilities and communication skills
- Flexible personality with high adaptability to changing environment
- Eligibility to work within EU
In reward Pfizer offers to you:
You will receive the benefit of working for a stable and very well established international corporation with a sonorous name and highly established organizational culture. You will become an important part of our international, friendly and dynamic team. We can offer a competitive salary and a scale of benefits, including cafeteria program, travel allowance, meal vouchers, extended holiday and recognition awards.
GFS Prague was recently voted Top US SSC Investor in Czech Republic by the European Business Services Association.
Please apply in English!
Informace o pozici
- Pfizer, spol. s r.o.
- Stroupežnického 3191/17, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.