Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.
The Pfizer's Global Financial Solution center (GFS) in Prague for the Central/Eastern European region and Africa/Middle East region is highly performing team responsible for the timely delivery of standardized financial processes on behalf of Pfizer.
RTR (Record-to-Report) Team Lead
Pfizer Shared Service Center based in Prague is hiring General Ledger Team leads from EU.
Record–to–Report (R2R) Team Lead
AFME and CEER Financial reporting (Record to Report) department is growing and looking for pro-active and experienced Team Leads. If you are ready to lead energetic young team and ready to embrace the change and become part of the change whether its new work transitions, continuous improvement or emerging digital technologies (RPA), please apply
The experienced team lead is responsible for accuracy of the financial reporting and provides drive and great support for both system implementation and work transition.
Functional scope includes Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger, Period Close, Audits, key control activities such as Balance Sheet reconciliation and other.
Position provides for multiple development opportunities. Active participation in numerous finance-related and site development projects is considered to be part of the position.
Candidate will have to demonstrate leadership on site level too.
At this position you will handle the following:
· Full reporting responsibility for group of the markets
· Lead group of average 5 people
· Ensure activities execution related to general ledger and financial reporting. Ensure all controls and compliance requirements are met.
· Ensure that period-end financial close activities are performed and meet all related deadlines. Prepare internal and external audit deliverables
· Ensure metrics management and resolution of open items on timely basis
· Ensure work planning among team to meet market and group needs
· Provide guidance and support to analysts and accountants within group
· Build and maintain business partnering relations with markets. Take on pro-active position to address the potential issues. Continuously look for process improvement.
· Responsible for setting-up, documenting and maintaining the processes in the responsible area
· Participate in leadership activities; participate in or lead special projects that require creative and analytical skills
We Make it Possible but ensuring that we are Best In Class, Trusted Partners and Great Place to Work.
In reward Pfizer offers to you:
You will receive the benefit of working for a stable and very well established international corporation with a sonorous name and highly established organizational culture. You will become an important part of our international, friendly and dynamic team. We can offer a competitive salary and a scale of benefits, including cafeteria program, travel allowance, meal vouchers, and recognition awards.
GFS Prague was recently voted Top US SSC Investor in Czech Republic by the European Business Services Association
What you need to succeed?
· University degree in Accounting or finance
· Medium -term work experience in Accounting/controlling/reporting/cash management/financial analysis/cash management area
· ACCA or other professional accounting certification is highly desired
· Experience with people management
· Change agile approach, stress resistance, high learning agility
· Desire to develop yourself and grow further in short to medium term
· Communicative level of English
· Experience with system implementation
· Knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP
· Flexible personality with high adaptability to changing environment.
What to do now?
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the system and attach all documents in English.
Informace o pozici
- Pfizer, spol. s r.o.
- Stroupežnického 3191/17, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Economist, Financial Controller, Financial director / manager, Chief Accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.