Working for BlazeMeter by Perforce, the Continuous Testing Platform for Every Team.
Test with no constraints! BlazeMeter was designed and built by engineers who love open source. Test as you go, at massive scale, and never leave your IDE. Prefer a UI? We have that too. Bring teams together in a single platform with shared visibility, tests, and reports. Speed digital transformation and shift quality left. Finally. DevOps that delivers.
Frontend Engineer - Blazemeter
Role: Frontend Engineer - Blazemeter
Location: Prague, CZ
Join Perforce and develop DevOps tools with us! We improve software quality, software security, and team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA.
We are looking for experienced Frontend Engineers for our BlazeMeter product. BlazeMeter is the leading platform for continuous testing. Help us build extremely scalable products for fellow developers or DevOps engineers who are looking for effective solutions for their challenges -- such as verifying whether a newly-built service can withstand the surge of millions of new users on day one, proper monitoring of their APIs, thorough testing of all APIs before an app goes into production, along with mocking external services to isolate the application under test from 3rd party dependencies.
- Work with an Agile team, deliver stories, participate in backlog grooming
- Fully cover the functionality that you develop by tests. We are looking for long term stability of our solution.
- Collaborate with other internal teams who rely on your services
- Willingness to learn!
- Expert knowledge of React and TypeScript (5+ years).
- Familiarity with Redux.
- Experience with end-to-end test automation - Selenium.
- Linux / Docker experience
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.
Information about position
- Perforce software s.r.o.
- Osadní 774/35, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 75,000 – 150,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Management incentive program, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, A longer unpaid leave, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine