Working for BlazeMeter by Perforce, the Continuous Testing Platform for Every Team.
Test with no constraints! BlazeMeter was designed and built by engineers who love open source. Test as you go, at massive scale, and never leave your IDE. Prefer a UI? We have that too. Bring teams together in a single platform with shared visibility, tests, and reports. Speed digital transformation and shift quality left. Finally. DevOps that delivers.
Senior DevOps Engineer - Blazemeter
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Prague, CZ
Join Perforce and develop DevOps tools with us! We improve software quality, software security, and team productivity for several of the world's leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join our skilled R&D group as a core member of our growing team. You will have the opportunity to design and work on high scale systems based on cutting-edge technologies - all while keeping our Blazemeter technological infrastructure rock-solid and future-forward. BlazeMeter is the leading platform for continuous testing. Help us build extremely scalable products for fellow developers or DevOps engineers who are looking for effective solutions for their challenges - such as verifying whether a newly-built service can withstand the surge of millions of new users on day one, proper monitoring of their APIs, thorough testing of all APIs before an app goes into production, along with mocking external services to isolate the application under test from 3rd party dependencies.
- Be responsible for all DevOps areas: Blazemeter's infrastructure and cloud environment, tools, services, up-time and costs
- Be part of our product's architectural and infrastructure design, build and leverage the backend infrastructure, examine and implement new cloud technologies, and open source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product.
- Plan and advance the growth and scale of data capacity for various projects
- Willingness to learn!
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Expertise in the GKE cloud platform
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Docker and Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of build / release systems, CI / CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Knowledge of big data solutions
- Scripting / programming skills with Php / Python / Bash / Java is a big plus
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
Bonus points for:
- Experience with various SQL and NOSQL DBs (MongoDb)
- Experience with configuration / provision tools such as Terraform and Ansible
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.
Information about position
- Perforce software s.r.o.
- Osadní 774/35, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 80,000 – 160,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Management incentive program, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, A longer unpaid leave, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine