We are looking for C Developer for our Single System Management team in Prague. All seniority levels are welcome, we do not insist on exact years of experience.
Oracle Single System Management Team provides a family of tools, utilities, and connectors to manage, monitor and configure Oracle Sun SPARC & x86 servers used in Oracle Cloud.
Join our dynamic team as the C Developer and work on enterprise-grade system management products with a focus on deployment in Oracle Cloud.
Our team works on everything from low-level hardware interfaces to user interfaces and everything in between.
We control the full life-cycle of the software from architecture to release. Help us to shape the system management offerings for Oracle's cutting-edge systems while working in a dynamic international team of skilled professionals.
Description / Essential Skills:
The candidate will join an existing team in Prague as a technical person and will work on Oracle Hardware Management Pack development. Oracle Hardware Management Pack (HMP) provides cross-platform components for management and configuration of Oracle Sun servers.
The candidate will be responsible for maintenance, design and development of Oracle Server Management Agent and Oracle Server CLI Tools which enable management, flexible hardware configuration and update capabilities of Oracle Sun servers. The key focus is on extensibility, scalability, security, maintainability and ease of use.
The candidate will report to an on-site manager, but regular cooperation with US engineering is expected.
- Design, implement and unit test new HMP features.
- Analyze implementation of existing HMP features with a focus on improving scalability, extensibility and security.
- Work in Unix/Linux systems development environment.
- Regular cooperation with individual developers and cross-functional teams to drive good design and code with a focus on security principles, best practices and standards compliance.
- Work on issues and escalations reported by customers.
- A successful candidate will be responsible for existing code maintenance, bug fixes and new features development.
- Programming skills in C on Unix/Linux systems.
- User experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Design and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Reliability, problem solving, result orientation, willingness to learn, teamwork.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar major related to IT industry.
What do we offer:
- Very friendly company culture - no dress code, informal culture.
- Time flexibility - no core hours when you have to be in the office. We do not mind you come at 7am or 11am.
- Modern office - You will not regret a visit to our office. We have a fitness room, chill out zones with table football, ping/pong, play station, etc., a big terrace with a great view towards downtown, free fruit delivered twice a week, etc.
- Great team, benefits, and a competitive salary - Oracle provides the benefits you would expect to get from an international company (extra holidays, paid sick leave, meal vouchers, flexi passes, English lessons within working hours and many others), but that goes without saying. We are searching for candidates who want to work on a great team. Competitive salary and nice benefits are a matter of course.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- U Trezorky 921/2, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 733 789 403