PTIT Operations Agent Job Description
16/5 Operations team is part of Product Team IT (PTIT) department within NSGBU
- Provide first line of tech support to Product Team and handle users’ requests coming via phone calls, emails and ticketing system
- Verify and confirm user’s identity, determine eligibility by comparing user information to the requirements specified in global IT policies
- Provide user service information
- Follow policies, processes and procedures specified for global IT organization
- Inform users by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information
- Facilitate and maintain communication channel between the user and different departments
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues in scope using administration tools in place
- Deal with tasks in scope following Scope of Work document related to end-point systems and services
- Provide NOC function for designated services within NSGBU, collaborating with DevOps, Product Security, iT OPS, systems & tools, etc.
- Follow correct escalation path within Global IT organization
- Complete case notes in ticketing system and after call work in telephonic system to track activities in correct way
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of observed trends in inbound calls, raised tickets and alerts in monitoring tools
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improvements based on feedback from users
- Deepen job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities
- Other duties as per tasks assigned
- Take active part in IT projects, deliver extensive hands on, facilitate communication and provide control function
- Operating model is based on 16/5 shift rotation – from 7.30 am to 11.00 am, Monday to Friday – this might change with any new request from business to enlarge the scope and prolong operations hours to 24/7
- Weekend on call duty in five weeks frequency
- Experience in IT field (support or related)
- Experience in administrating Windows and MAC OS on end points, systems & network troubleshooting
- Previous experience from customer support and call center environment is a benefit
- Fluent English
Fluent English, Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking, computer troubleshooting skills, basic networking skills, understanding the concepts of customer support.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.