At Oracle NetSuite, Inc. we are leading a revolution in how businesses are run. We are utilized by over ten thousand companies and are building a team in Brno to accelerate our success. We are looking for Test Engineers who want to make a dramatic impact by building future generations of our cloud based SaaS offerings. You will work alongside other exceptionally talented engineers in a highly collaborative development environment.
Front-End Developer OpenAir
Front-end Developer OpenAir
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world’s #1 cloud-based business management software.
NetSuite OpenAir is the leading, purpose-built, cloud-based professional services automation solution for services delivery to enable project-based businesses to manage their entire business lifecycle—from project management, resource management, time and expense management, to project accounting—all in one unified solution. OpenAir enables organizations all over the world to modernize and transform operations by automating key aspects of the project-to-cash lifecycle, to stay competitive, gain efficiency, deliver quality services and delight their clients.
We’re looking for talented software engineers to join our awesome team of friendly, no-nonsense, smart and highly-skilled software engineers, QA engineers, product managers and UX designers in building the next-generation of OpenAir. OpenAir’s core is built with Perl. We also use vue.js, webpack, git, Docker, Robot framework, and Python, just to name a few technologies and tools. We believe in agile development (scrum or Kanban), encourage collaboration while giving a high-degree of autonomy and have a delight-our-customers orientation. You will have opportunities to work on the entire application stack, from OS to database to browser.
We don’t expect you to be familiar with all of our technologies and tools but if you are smart, curious, a fast learner and a great communicator, let’s talk.
And we have fun with team building events and opportunities for technical or soft skill training and conferences. =)
· Cooperate with UI/UX designers in feature specification and design in order to promote component reusability and common design language.
· Turn graphical design into Vue.js based reusable components.
· Help transform a rich dynamic application into an SPA focusing on speed and usability.
· Cooperate with quality engineers to ensure easy coverage of new features with automated tests.
· Interest in modern web based interface technologies.
· Implementation of dynamic UIs on top of REST API interfaces and ability to define requirements for such APIs.
· Ability to convert a UI design to pixel perfect web interface.
· Understanding of modern principles of web interfaces (local storage, responsive UIs, in-browser profiling).
· Designing reusable technical solutions.
· Very good written and oral communication in English.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Trnitá 491/3, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer