- A family of Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Test Automation Engineers and Technical Writers, sharing a terrific work culture in our home in Brno, CZ;
- We believe the greatest and simplest solutions come from a group effort. We move forward by bridging Experience Design with Product Management and Engineering at every step of product development;
- We pursue innovative ways of building user-centered solutions that scale over time;
- We work using Agile methodologies and MVP approaches;
- We proudly practice Design Thinking and iterate our solutions based on customer feedback and technical feasibility;
- We think out of the box and spend a lot of time brainstorming.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We’re looking for a User Experience Designer to join the Oracle NetSuite Commerce group, in Brno;
- Someone with the capacity to tame the complexity of our customers business processes to come up with design solutions not only simple but built from empathy and elicit understanding.
- An analytical problem solver not intimidated by involving people in work methods to get to the smartest solutions/recommendations for business processes solutions.
- Someone who understands spread-out product ecosystems and is committed to the theory and fundamentals of organizational design practices;
- Someone who masters a keen ‘Don’t Make Me Think’ instinct and feels comfortable presenting the rationales that justify design decisions.
- Drive the design support of the Commerce Platform Scrum teams;
- Deliver design solution from research and insights all the way to design deliverables: task flows, customer journeys, information architecture diagrams, low fidelity mockups, interaction specifications and prototypes;
- Facilitate and apply collaborative methodologies to produce user-centric solutions;
- Lead presentations to executive stakeholders in which you’ll be expected to make business-changing recommendations based on customer research, behaviors, competitive analysis and other variables;
- Working in teams to deliver against a roadmap, understanding and validating requirements, grooming your ideas and iteratively making progress until you get to the ideal design solution/direction together.
- Solid and relevant experience in the field of User Experience Design, preferentially in the Commerce domain.
- Sound awareness of business and project constraints as they apply to the design of a service.
- Experience working in Agile environments and the opportunities/constraints implied.
- A track record of solving complex experience design challenges.
- A strong portfolio with examples of related experience design work in global organizations.
- Fluent in English, excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams and willing to travel.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Children-friendly office, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer