• Work with the cloud service team to provide the required hands-on process development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding cloud program outcomes.
• Work with and support software engineers, network engineers, Ops team, DevOps and other engineering teams to migrate services onto OCI, an open cloud platform.
• Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
• Work in a cloud support and services team to perform administration task on OCI to manage users, groups, security policies, and resources such as compute, storage, networking and other shared services.
• Source, develop and apply tools to monitor, report and manage cloud services usage. Enforce standards, rules, guidelines and best practices over the use of cloud services across multiple groups.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 3+ years of industrial experience in technical subjects in cloud computing, networking, or related technical fields.
• 2+ years of experience in administrator role of IT or cloud services, networking, and/or databases.
• Performs many concurrent projects in a dynamic work environment with varying assignments and priorities
• Provides internal customer support and interactions through hands-on support, with excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate technical subjects.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer