WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Junior User Experience Researcher to join the Oracle NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) group in Brno or Prague, CK.
From advanced financials to supply chain management to billing and beyond, NetSuite ERP gives companies the tools they need to accelerate growth and drive innovation.
With lots of coaching and guidance from your manager and fellow researchers, you will collaborate with product team members to define and deliver UX research to help shape the ideal end-user experience. You will work with designers, developers, product managers, and others to understand both business and end-users objectives; then, you will deliver appropriate research activities to achieve those goals and to drive empathy for users among the product organization. Your research findings and insights will lead to actionable recommendations.
You will work with a cross-functional team to deliver against a product road map, drive research activities and execute research at all stages of the end-to-end product development process. Your success will be measured by the outcomes of your research and not just research output. You will be part of a global research team and UX community–again with a strong peer group to support you in your role.
WHO WE ARE
We are a family of 80+ UX Designers and Researchers around the world, working together with product managers, software engineers, technical writers and many other talented people. We pursue innovative ways of building user-centered solutions that can scale over time.
We work using Agile methodologies and Minimum Viable Product (MVP) approaches. We proudly practice Design Thinking and iterate our solutions based on customer feedback and technical feasibility. And we keep the loop going with the efforts of dedicated, committed teams.
At NetSuite we think out-of-the-box and spend a lot of time brainstorming. The greatest and simplest solutions come from the group effort. And we move forward by bridging experience design with product management and engineering at every step. You will be part of a global research community and collaborate with researchers around the world.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to determine research activities as well as a plan for executing research.
- Propose, plan, execute, and deliver user research at various stages of the development life cycle, including formative and generative research, validation research and measurement of final product experiences.
- Collaborate with the experience design team and product management to help establish a strong research methodology and process for the ERP group.
- This role is a very hands-on and includes managing participant recruitment, data collection, data synthesis and analysis, delivery of findings and recommendations, and working with product managers and designers to ensure the products we deliver are grounded on user feedback.
- 1+ years experience doing user research, preferably in the Enterprise domain.
- Experience planning and executing different types of research and usability testing activities such as interviews, customer visits, requirements gathering activities, surveys, and usability evaluations.
- Degree in Product Design, UX Design, UI Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience determining appropriate research and usability methods for given research questions.
- Proven initiative to manage research activities, including how the research gets done and when it must be delivered. We need an independent person who can take direction and then work the plan to completion.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams and willing to travel.
- Nice to have: understanding or experience with finance and accounting.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Children-friendly office, Corporate/persoal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer