Would you like to feel important for others by helping them do they work properly and effectively?
Would you like to be a go-to person for our employees regarding any technical issue in the system?
Then look no further, this job is perfect for you! :)
As a member of the Help Desk:
- Develop a complete understanding of the Oracle product line while providing phone support to internal employees and/or outsourcing customers
- Assist in providing information and support to company field personnel regarding previously reported items and resolutions to increase productivity
- Gather relevant information from customers in order to address problems of limited scope or escalate to next tier of support according to established procedures
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data where answers can be readily obtained.
What we would expect:
- Basic knowledge of Windows troubleshooting (installing / uninstalling software, proxy settings, antivirus,..)
- Customer service experience welcomed
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications, specifically EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, and Electronic Mail preferred.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of assigned company products, interact effectively with other technical and non-technical resources, and quickly establish comfortable and effective working relationships
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and evaluate complex data, manage multiple tasks at once and ability to meet deadlines
- Higher level of English
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer