Oracle is a technological corporation with many years as a top international software company. We are reshaping the IT industry with more than 400 000 customers in more than 145 countries. Oracle offers a comprehensive, fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Our industry-leading solutions give customers complete flexibility and unmatched benefits: application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, and low total cost of ownership.
We are located in Prague and Brno in the Czech Republic with a non-formal culture and cool environment on site.
Oracle is able to offer complex technological solutions to customers with the highest quality and caring.
Junior QA Engineer
For our team in Prague, Czech Republic we are looking for a junior software developer to work on Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS). VBCS is an established cloud service offering from Oracle for rapid development of web and mobile applications directly in a web browser. Your role would be to develop automated tests for newly added features and maintain existing ones. Regular evaluation of test results, manual inspection of failures and escalation of regressions would also be part of your responsibilities during official certification week before new VBCS version is signed off. You would be closely communicating with other developers (some of them located in Prague, some in USA or United Kingdom) to identify source of problems and to help resolve these.
- write functional automated tests for fast discovery of regressions in user interface of Page Designer, Components Palette, Quick Starts and Property Inspector
- evaluate test results, analyze failures, fix or escalate identified problems
- keep both test specifications and corresponding automated tests up-to-date and reliable to be used against both development and production environments.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- good knowledge of Selenium WebDriverJS library
- knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, XML and XPath languages
- good communication in English (both written and spoken).
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- experience with development of HTML5 applications and their testing
- knowledge of web frameworks and related tools (JET, NodeJS, Grunt, Maven)
- ability to learn new technologies and apply these in practice
- experience with Agile development practices and tools (Scrum, Jira)
- team player with detail oriented mindset and focus on software quality.
What we offer
- work on a challenging project with modern technologies
- flexible working hours, meal vouchers, flexi passes, sick days, contribution to pension insurance
- possible career and professional development growth
- work in a respected world-wide known IT company.
Information about position
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- U Trezorky 921/2, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer