Oracle is a technological corporation with many years as a top international software company. We are reshaping the IT industry with more than 400 000 customers in more than 145 countries. Oracle offers a comprehensive, fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Our industry-leading solutions give customers complete flexibility and unmatched benefits: application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, and low total cost of ownership.
We are located in Prague and Brno in the Czech Republic with a non-formal culture and cool environment on site.
Oracle is able to offer complex technological solutions to customers with the highest quality and caring.
Help us build the Oracle's application building tool, an IDE for the web!
The team is working on the Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS), a new service in Oracle Cloud for application developers available directly in their browser window to visually and productively build rich business applications that work across multiple devices, from mobile to desktop. The functionality focuses on building and editing application's HTML pages, other artifacts of the application model like variables, types and business logic, integration with other existing Oracle SaaS and PaaS services, advanced authentication and security, and more. With the use of cutting-edge technologies, we are building both front-end and back-end functionality.
The Web Services team works on connections from Visual Applications to other Oracle and 3rd-party REST Web Services. Service connections are created, maintained and tested in wizards and editors, which are then exposed to the rest of the design-time in order to easily build UI and business logic. The Business Objects team works on editors and diagrams for business objects, which provide storage for any Visual Application data, automatically maintained in an Oracle Database in the Cloud.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience with building server-side functionality using Java
- Knowledge of database concepts and coding experience with REST services
- Ability to understand and apply new knowledge quickly
- Deep comprehension of importance of teamwork
- Very good English in both written and spoken form
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working as part of a geographically dispersed development team
- Being comfortable working in agile software development
- SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle JET
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Unit and functional testing experience
- Familiarity with EcmaScript 6
- Experience with CSS styling and SASS
- Experience with building web applications for mobile devices
- Experience with additional aspects of client-side web development like performance tuning, security, etc.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and over standard benefit package
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and products
- Dynamic international work environment and a team of skilled professionals
- Flexible working hours including work from home program
- Informal and friendly culture
Information about position
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- U Trezorky 921/2, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer