At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver a valuable product to customers.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially for backlog to grooming and maintenance.
- Educate functional managers (i.e. Dev and QA) on their role in Agile transformation / Scrum adoption
- Improve transparency and ensure product and project information is easily accessible to the team, stakeholders and organization in timely manner.
- Promote Agile values and practices.
- Guide the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization and fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Facilitate Scrum meetings (daily stand ups, Sprint planning, retrospectives).
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Act and advise proactively to remove the impediments that prevent the team from achieving its goals.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame with emphasis of problem solving.
- Assist with internal and external communication.
- Experience practicing as Agile Coach / Scrum Master role for a software. development team that applies Agile principles and practices.
- Expertise on at least one of the agile management tools such as Jira, Rally, TFS, Mingle etc
- Good skills & knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and situational awareness.
- Experienced in working with globally spread cross-functional and multicultural teams.
- Expertise in agile estimation, planning and reporting.
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
Good to have:
- 2+ years of experience as either Developer or QA.
- Agile certifications such as CSM, PSM and PMI-ACP.
- Expertise on JIRA.
- Understanding of project / program management including risk & dependency management.
- Expertise on extreme programming practices such as TDD, BDD, Continuous integration etc.
- Understanding of Lean & Kanban.
- Experience of product management.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Project Manager, Project Administrator, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer