At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world’s #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
At NetSuite, Inc., our vision is to support small and midsized companies by providing the market's leading integrated, online business application for CRM, ERP and Web commerce. With products such as NetSuite, NetCRM and NetERP, we already meet the needs of over 10,000 customers worldwide. And as an industry leader, we value the uniqueness, creativity and innovation each employee brings, whether in the areas of engineering, sales, marketing, operations, customer advocacy, IT, or corporate resources. Our employees drive our vision and make our success possible.
Site Reliability Engineers are directly responsive for the availability of the NetSuite's customer facing solutions. They monitor the applications, react to problems, proactively address issues before they become problems and build tools to constantly improve availability, performance, uptime and response time. Site Reliability Engineering is a global team ensuring NetSuite exceeds its Service Level Commitment 24x7x365.
- Keep the customer facing site running
- Owner of all alerts and escalations in customer facing production environment
- Automate manual tasks
- Use SRE toolset to identify, resolve or escalate issues in production
- Build effective monitoring that evolves with the product
- Work closely with development engineers who build the product
- Interface with Customer Support
- Build, test and run Disaster Recovery procedures
- Gain familiarity with NetSuite solutions and customer needs
- Work to constantly increase the number of issues resolved directly by SRE
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with networking
- Database knowledge is desirable
- 3-4 years experience working in a large scale production operations environment providing mission critical services to customers
- Computer Science Degree
- Shell scripting, programming in Perl/Python
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure in time critical situations
- A self starter who takes pride in job ownership and is always thinking of innovative ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer