This position is part of the Strategic initiatives team within NetSuite business unit, which is focused on developing and rolling out NetSuite’s go-to-market offering and approach globally, referred to as SuiteSuccess (SS).
We are looking for smart, motivated professionals to join the LastMileSupport team within the Strategic Initiatives team at Oracle | NetSuite as Product experts that provide ultimate tier of support for escalations. The focus of this team is to be the primary liaison with NetSuite Customer support team; resolve issues escalated by support, provide them artefacts and training.
You will be responsible to resolve issues escalated by customer support. You will also be responsible for Creation and upkeep of knowledge base that can be utilized by NetSuite Customers and internal teams as self service for troubleshooting. You will be expected to gain expertise in any new edition being launched, understand how to identify and resolve defects during prior testing cycles. You will work closely with the various branches of SuiteSuccess Team (Solution Management, Build, QA team) to provide inputs for the SS roadmap and enablement plans.
Successful Technical Support Analyst advance in their technical, communication and management skills to gain their designation as an Oracle NetSuite SMEs. This advancement opens doors for more opportunities to more than 30+ areas of specializations and career advancement.
- Troubleshoot complex issues with SuiteSuccess escalated by Customer Support team in a timely manner within the given SLA.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customer support and SS Development for any escalations that cannot be resolved internally.
- Create and maintain knowledge base on SuiteSuccess that enable self service support for Customers and internal teams (FAQs, Help article, tips etc.)
- Contribute ideas and feedback to Product Management and Platform groups on ways to improve the product/solution based on customer feedbacks. Recommend corrective approach to resolve existing defects
- Investigate technical issues and coordinated bug fix releases including testing and documentation.
Skills and Expertise:
- 1+ years’ experience in technical consulting/support services for ERP/CRM software
- Functional accounting background is a plus
- High level of comfort with ambiguity; ability to structure unstructured problems and resolve quickly.
- High level of English
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Application SW administrator, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer