NetSuite is looking for a talented Product Manager to help evolve our Financial Accounting functionality (One World application) to globally support large and mid-sized businesses. Your responsibilities will include understanding customer needs, gathering and documenting requirements, and working with world-class product teams locally and in the U.S. to design and deliver the features necessary to compete in the global ERP market. This position is critical to the growth and success of NetSuite.
- Deeply understand customer needs through quantitative and qualitative market research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
- Collaborate with Product Management, User Experience, Development, QA, and Documentation teams to deliver great, innovative products to our customers.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll out our products and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment and contribute to a compelling product strategy.
- Familiar with one or more ERP systems and key business processes, as a user or consultant
- 1+ years of related financial accounting product management experience (Consultant, Project Manager, Business Analyst)
- Knowledge of financial accounting business requirements for global, multi-entity companies required
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as with cross-functional teams both locally and at U.S. headquarters
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver solutions with a great user experience
- Excellent (English) communication skills and the ability to clearly document product requirements
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Financial analyst, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer