The Translation Specialist will support our effort in bringing the best possible translation quality to our German speaking users. As a primary point of contact for customers, you will be responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support operations and providing advices and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- Proofreads, edits, and revises translated materials and documentation.
- Creates and maintains product specific terminology glossaries and language style guides to ensure consistency and cultural conformity.
- Participates in various localization tasks/projects.
- Performs translation of online communication to/from customers and knowledge base articles using our Machine Translation Tool and manages day-to-day case management translation tasks.
- Language Proficiency in English and German is essential.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills with customer service mindset.
- Knowledge of the culture, attitude and practices in the countries where that language is spoken.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and responsible.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Customer service, Administration, IT Analyst, Interpreter / Translator, Help Desk Technician, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer