Why Oracle - NetSuite?
At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
• Deeply understand the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research. Passionately represent the voice of our diverse customers to internal teams.
• Prioritize features and investments to get the maximum customer benefit and drive continuing growth of NetSuite.
• Participate in developing assigned products and features in the International product portfolio. Create, execute and communicate the multi-year roadmap to achieve the goals and strategy for the assigned product area.
• Own the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, customer and internal requests by making smart, decisive trade-offs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
• Proactively conceive, document and drive the creation of new features. Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
• Collaborate with Development, QA, Doc, and UI, Support, Training, Marketing and Sales to deliver great products to our internal and external customers.
• Create and manage business, product management, and release schedules including tasks, milestones, and dependencies across multiple concurrent projects and cross-departmental teams.
• Drive collection of metrics that gauge whether features are meeting defined objectives.
• Perform risk identification and mitigation planning.
• Manage features through their entire lifecycle including requirements definition, design, implementation and release.
• Assist in defining, implementing and improving operational processes.
• Communicate proactively to encourage teamwork and cooperation between cross-functional teams and mediate conflicts when necessary.
• Optimize process to achieve operational efficiencies wherever possible.
• Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles.
• Prior experience in using/supporting/deploying accounting/financial management/ERP systems required.
• Knowledge of the business applications marketplace a plus.
• Familiarity with NetSuite an advantage.
• Effective even under pressure, strong commercial judgement and an obvious enthusiasm for their work.
• High self-motivation and determination to succeed.
• Results orientated, very focused, ability to prioritize.
• Proven team player, strong influencer, builds strong business relationships.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions.
• Strong organizational skills: task prioritization, effective time management, meeting facilitation, conflict resolution, risk identification and mitigation, excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork.
• Demonstrated success in collaborating with teams across multiple locations and time zones.
• Prior experience with product internationalization/localization a distinct advantage.
• Knowledge of foreign languages a plus – especially French, Spanish or Italian.
• Ability to travel internationally several times a year would be an advantage.
• Qualified CPA or equivalent is an advantage.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer