Why Oracle - NetSuite?
At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Senior Automation Engineer
Oracle+NetSuite Security Engineering seeks an engineer with a strong background in networking, scripting, cloud automation, and security to create tools that support the security ops team.
The Oracle+NetSuite Security team is responsible for securing systems, infrastructure, services and data. We have mid and senior level positions available in this fast-growing organization!
The team will
Create tools that integrate security silos, collect and analyze security data to separate actionable information from the noise. Work closely with Security Operations team to create a security platform of tools that enables prevention, detection and response in order to make Oracle+NetSuite the safest place for customer data.
Required Skills & Experience
· Specific knowledge of Oracle Linux, Redhat, or CentOS platforms
· Experience using a public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI)
· Experience with configuration management and cloud provisioning tools
· Full working proficiency in Python, Ruby, Java, or other OO language
· Working understanding of Authentication, Authorization, PKI, Encryption
· Working understanding of Networks, TCP/IP, TLS
· Experience with integration projects, consuming REST or SOAP APIs
· Ability to work with stakeholders to gather requirements, understand use cases, and clearly communicate technical information.
· Able to provide visibility into task estimates, progress, quality, and completeness.
· Clear technical English writing and verbal skills.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Specific experience with Salt and Terraform
· Experience with Host Based IDS or EDR solutions (OSQuery, Tripwire, Tanium, etc)
· Experience with ELK or Splunk
· Development experience in a Security team
· Security Certification such as GSEC, CISSP, or other.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Security Specialist, Operating system and network administrator, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer