Why Oracle - NetSuite?
At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Linux sw build, test and release engineer - juniors welcome
We are part of the Linux release engineering and QA team for the build and testing of Oracle Linux. Our team is involved in QA testing, test automation, Linux package build test and release, software test development and database creation manipulation and reporting.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Responsible for software builds and releases. Responsible for the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking. Works closely with a quality assurance team to ensure final version is up to organizational standards. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area.
- Experience with continuous build processes such as Jenkins
- Use of source control such as Git and Subversion
- Demonstrable experience of Continuous Delivery
- Experience of analysing, solving and optimising tool chains
- Excellent communication skills to aid collaboration with stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and resolve product bugs
- Good understanding of Release Management
- Working experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Software installation and upgrade experience
- Good programming skill in shell/python/ C language
- Good working experience with build systems, SCM (git, svn)
- Preparing bug fixes, patches for C, python based Linux software
- Understanding of Virtual Environment - configuration and performance tuning
- Ability to work with monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Cloud-based Platforms and Services
Skills & Attributers:
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Documenting properly by writing clear and precise instructions
- Will feel accountable for the work you do
- Will be confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Good communications skills
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- U Trezorky 921/2, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
U Trezorky 921/2, 15500 Praha – Jinonice, Česká republika