Why Oracle - NetSuite?
At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Global Service Desk Analyst
Would you like to feel important for others by helping them do they work properly and effectively?
Would you like to be a go-to person for our employees regarding any technical issue in the system?
Then look no further, this job is perfect for you! :)
As a member of the Help Desk:
- Develop a complete understanding of the Oracle product line while providing phone support to internal employees and/or outsourcing customers
- Assist in providing information and support to company field personnel regarding previously reported items and resolutions to increase productivity
- Gather relevant information from customers in order to address problems of limited scope or escalate to next tier of support according to established procedures
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data where answers can be readily obtained.
What we would expect:
- Basic knowledge of Windows troubleshooting (installing / uninstalling software, proxy settings, antivirus,..)
- Customer service experience welcomed
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications, specifically EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, and Electronic Mail preferred.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of assigned company products, interact effectively with other technical and non-technical resources, and quickly establish comfortable and effective working relationships
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and evaluate complex data, manage multiple tasks at once and ability to meet deadlines
- Higher level of English
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer