Why Oracle - NetSuite?
At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Knowledge Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Knowledge Management and Knowledge Base for multiple NetSuite GBU departments, mainly Professional Services and Support organizations. Knowledge Analysts play critical role in implementation of a majority of KM strategic plans which improve work efficiency, knowledge base health content and knowledge share.
- Systematically collects information from Subject Matter Experts (SME) for the development of sector-specific keyword lists and databases that assist with understanding company technology, taxonomies, and methodologies.
- Identifies problems and solutions to be captured in the sector’s knowledge base(s).
- Develops knowledge-based systems, algorithms, databases and expert systems that interact within the organization and to benefit customers including tools incorporated into end-user applications.
- May write software or scripts, custom searches or reports to extract data from various archives and live systems.
- May design procedures and processes where internal/external customers notify knowledge engineer of product issues/deficiencies so solutions may be included in knowledge-based articles, canned email responses, FAQs, online agent knowledge base, “tip-of-the-day” resources, build notices, etc.
- Develops, tests, and maintains expert systems for rule validity and usability.
- May assist with maintenance and development of Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) system.
- May develop or use measurement tools that monitor usage of database, compile and evaluate feedback and report results to management.
- Provide regular training to users of the knowledge base and gather feedback on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills both in oral and written forms
- At least basic knowledge of Project Management principles
- Advanced English
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for relevant audiences
- Ability to research and use information from diverse sources
- Troubleshooting skills on a level sufficient for testing, verifying, assessing and summarizing solutions
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer