Why Oracle - NetSuite?
At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
IT Compliance Analyst
We are extending our Compliance team!
Daily workload contains:
• Perform gap and readiness assessments for compliance obligations focused on security (i.e. PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, etc):
• Agree objective, goals, and scope of the project with senior management. Obtain management support and commitment of resources for the assessment
• Build audit programs, including audit plan, process, scope, procedures, questionnaires and schedules
• Assess adequacy of existing policies, processes, and controls against the requirements of the compliance obligation
• Work with management to draft and implement remediation plans to mitigate identified issues and risks, and improve processes and controls
• If working with staff, review staff output, provide guidance on project next steps, and supervise and guide staff in working with internal customers
• Perform periodic audits of IT projects, applications, operations and environments for adherence to corporate security policies and guidelines.
• Assist in performing on-going periodic information security risk assessments and business impact analysis to ensure key business risks are properly identified and mitigated by management.
• Maintain controls documentation with SMEs and ensure compliance with Internal and External Audit.
• Provide guidance and advice to the organization with current information on related regulatory issues and compliance technologies.
What you should be familiar with:
• at least 2 years experience in performing IT Audit/ IT Compliance assessments/ Gap assessments, ideally for PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402/SOC 1, SOC 2 or NIST 800.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of some of them: PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402/SOC 1, or SOC 2
• Highly independent, with high ethical standards and integrity
• Experience and working knowledge of security related technology (e.g. Identity Management tools, Firewalls, etc.)
• Experience with privacy requirements, such as Model Clauses, GDPR, and related security and privacy policies, processes, and regulations an advantage.
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Experience dealing with all levels of management and across different teams, including managing conflicts
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer