At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Software Developer - eCommerce
We are looking for a developer to extend the eCommerce team developing an omnichannel platform to run their large multi-national web stores.
- You will develop high performing commerce platform which integrates various backend components and exposes them to the world of omnichannel commerce.
- You will work closely with your fellow Developer, Software Test Engineer and Product Manager teammates, supporting each other in achieving the team goals and also to be able to question your own solution. Be proactive and independent and we will help you grow professionally, if show us you want to.
- We work in an open agile environment – focusing on continuous improvement, cooperation and learning from our mistakes. We are in the pursuit of code that is clean as we try hard to improve almost every line of code we touch.
- NetSuite’s culture has a big team focus.
- The team works within an environment of a high degree of responsibility, coupled with a high degree of freedom of how to get the job done.
- In addition, you are welcome to join the team’s free-time events such as cycling, skiing, go-karting or beer drinking :)
- We focus on optimization and use multiple caching frameworks to boost performance.Knowledge of these languages is of course beneficial, but not essential as long as you have strong object orientation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- With our focus on team work, good communication skills are essential. You should be able to express yourself well in English. If your English is not perfect, don’t worry - NetSuite also provides English classes during work hours to improve your communication.
Let´s meet up in person in the new DORN building!
Information about position
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.