Why Oracle - NetSuite?
At Oracle + NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
As a member of the technical writing division, you will design, create and deliver whole product documentation sets and/or related courseware. Edit, organize and direct the work activities of other technical writers and staff. Plan the format, arrange the layout of publications and edit work for conformance to publication standards and specifications.
• Work closely with PM, development, QA, and technical writing to successfully deliver assigned documentation projects
• Proactively research product changes to determine scope of edits for assigned areas of documentation
• Independently write new documentation based on use cases, user stories, feature requirement documents, specifications, information from developers and product managers, and use of the product
• Revise documentation to incorporate product updates and product enhancements requested by customers and internal users
• Provide input on documentation design and implementation
• Proofread and edit documentation to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as correct application of templates
• Produce screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics
• Attend and actively contribute to writing and scrum team meetings
• Partner with other teams such as Support, Training, and Professional Services to understand and respond to customer documentation needs
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 2+ years of experience as a Technical Writer or transferable writing experience
• Attention to detail; excellent English skills; and proficiency in proofreading/editing, writing, and verbal communication
• Technical aptitude and experience: ability to quickly learn how to use complex software products, passion for technology
• Self-starter: motivated and able to take the initiative
• Excellent strategic thinking, time management, and prioritization skills: ability to create high-quality documentation while making tradeoff decisions; experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities
• Experience with the Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office software, and with current word processing, desktop publishing, and graphics software
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technical Writer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer