The System Solutions Enablement team is looking for key talent to support our mission of enabling customers with system intellectual property (IP) solutions. This mission includes design and validation of re-usable, logically complex or performance critical IP that requires system level consideration when integrating into an ASIC. The team plays a key role in selecting, acquiring, designing, verifying and integrating intellectual property with a special focus towards reuse and quality.
Senior Verification Engineer
* Architect logically complex digital verification environments.
* Developing SystemVerilog/UVM testbenches for block and SoC level functional verification.
* Developing detailed verification plans for block/SoC.
* Debugging and correcting functional errors in the RTL, using simulation tools, debug tools, and programming skills.
* Defining and implementing functional coverage, and enhancing the testbench to ensure coverage closure.
* Documenting test plans and testbench design.
* Lead project teams and mentor junior team members.
* BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
* 10 years of digital verification experience
* Sound knowledge of Verilog or System Verilog
* Experience with verification methodologies e.g. UVM
* Experience with scripting language like Python/Perl
* Good command of English
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and interface effectively with team members in a remote location
* Experience with high-speed interfaces, such as DDR, PCIe or MIPI, is an advantage
Informace o pozici
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
1. máje 2634, 75661 Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, ČR
+420 571 753 696