We are currently offering this opportunity in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, CZ:
SR. MATERIAL SCIENCE ENGINEER
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic, highly motivated and cooperative team in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm. If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position we look forward to receiving your application in English.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
* Senior R&D Engineer responsible for development of manufacturing processes of new generation of power semiconductor substrates
* Development/optimization of technological processes and selection of equipment for SiC substrate production such as epitaxy, crystal growth, wafer processing, and defect delineation
* Planning, execution and evaluation of experiments, organization and evaluation of demo tests, coordination of the tests with operations group
* Qualifications of new technologies for production
Support of production ramp-up and yield improvement activities
* Optimization of wafering process integration for manufacturability and reliability
* Cooperation with other ON Semiconductor sites and suppliers of equipment, chemicals and material for effective development of new processes
What are the requirements?
* Master Degree, preferably PhD in Physics, Material Science, Materials technology, Chemistry or Process Engineering
* Very good knowledge of semiconductor or solid state physics and chemistry
* Expertise in wide bandgap semiconductor material manufacturing
* Analytical thinking and goal oriented person
* Team player with good communication skills
* Independent and flexible researcher willing to travel
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
* Capability to communicate in Czech / Slovak language
Why should you join us?
* Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
* Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
* Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
* Retirement: Voluntary plan effective for all employees employed with the company longer than 6 months. The company contributes 1,5x the employee contribution but with a max company contribution of 3% of the gross salary for employees with simultaneous life insurance contribution and 2x the employee contribution but with a max company contribution of 6% of the gross salary for employees without simultaneous life insurance contribution.
* Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
* Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Informace o pozici
- 1. máje 2594, Rožnov pod Radhoštěm
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Technology and development, Research and development, Chemist, Research worker, researcher, Development team specialist, Development engineer, Development technologist, Research and development worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
1. máje 2634, 75661 Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, ČR
+420 571 753 696